CAL's English Zone Sec3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed]

Go down

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Empty !Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed]

Post  Kevyn Parent Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey evryone!

This tutorial will help you to post a topic for this Forum.

I will show you how the option work to gave your text more interesting than you think.

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Option11

This sign(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Bold_b10)will do a bold text.
This one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Italia10)will do a italic text.
That one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Underl10)will underline the text that you want.
And the last one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Strike11)will strike the text.

Last edited by Kevyn Parent on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kevyn Parent
Kevyn Parent

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Empty !Tutorial for the beginer! part.2

Post  Kevyn Parent Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 pm

This part of the tutorial will show you how to move your text.

This sign !Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Text_a10 will do this:

This is a tutorial words test...

This sign !Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Text_a11 will do this:

This sign !Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Text_a12 will do this:

This sign !Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Justif10 will do this:

Kevyn Parent
Kevyn Parent

Back to top Go down

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Empty !Tutorial for the beginer! part.3

Post  Kevyn Parent Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 pm

In this part of the tutorial ,i will explain you those sign(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] 3sign110)

For the first one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] List_b10), that will do a list like that:

• Test1
  • Test2
    Test2.1

For the second one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Ordere10), will do some thing like that:

1. Test1
  2. Test2
    Test2.1

For the last one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] White_10), its not a list but a simple white line...

That
Kevyn Parent
Kevyn Parent

Back to top Go down

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Empty !Tutorial for the beginer! part.4

Post  Kevyn Parent Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:32 pm

For that part of he tutorial, that will go to a little bit more difficult to understand this.

I will show you 3 more sign.

The first(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Quote_10), will do like a quote and will be look alike that:

This quote is a test created by Kevyn Parent

The second one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Code_b10) will allow you to gave a code to copy like that:

Code:
[code]You have to do a text like this[/code]

The code special advantage will autmaticly disable the BBCode to show other people what do each sign for each other option.

And the third one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Table_10) ,you know, i don't know how this work so, don't ask me how it worked No
If you know how it worked,posted me a Private Message.
Kevyn Parent
Kevyn Parent

Back to top Go down

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Empty !Tutorial for the beginer! PART.5

Post  Kevyn Parent Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 am

Now, that part of the tutorial will show you how to host a picture.

First(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a10), its for adding a picture saved in your personnal files and i will explain all thing to do.

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a11

Click the ''Host an image'' icon and that bubble(in the image) will appear.

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a12

Then click the ''Browse...'' button and...

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a13
...a little page will appear like that and then, you chose the images that you want to host.

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a14
Then, click on the ''Host it'' button and the website [url:https://servimg.com]Servimg.com[/url] will upload the image.
Tips:
-You can resize your image(you will know why later).
-When you want to see the text with the image inserted, click on the preview button.
Warning: if your image as to many texure and details, the upload will take a while(approximatly 30 sec to 2 min).

Finaly, you will have 3 choice for your image:

Thumbail(the resize of the image in the ''how to do #4'')
!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a15

Image(the real size of the image)
!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a17

Image URL(the Url(or website) of the image uploaded)
!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a16

When you have choose the one you want, don't forgot to include the URL copied in the text;if you don't do it, the image will not be showed

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Host-a18
Oh yeah, i forgot something! If you click on the ''Upload'' button, you will be able to upload an another image.

The second one and the last one(!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Insert10), will insert an image BUT you have to took it to a website!
How can i do that??? Simple, i will explain you evrything to do!

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Insert11
Click on the button ''Insert image'' and that little bubble(like ''Host an image'')

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Insert12
Then go search an image on a website like google.

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Insert13
Choose the image that you want and took the URL(or the website)

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Insert14
Then copy it in the little bubble, click the Ok button and ''Et voila'' the website will automacly appear in the text(you can place it wherever you want).
Kevyn Parent
Kevyn Parent

Back to top Go down

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Empty Important message about the tutorial!

Post  Kevyn Parent Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:42 pm

Hey guys,

I just want you to know that i will continue the tutorial when the christmas vacation will end.

rendeer Mery Christmas evryone santa
Kevyn Parent
Kevyn Parent

Back to top Go down

!Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed] Empty Re: !Tutorial for the beginner![64% of the tutorial is completed]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum